Captain Brady is a local fisherman who was born and raised on the Eastern Shore. He has spent many days out on the Chesapeake Bay crabbing, fishing, and oystering over the last 30 years. He grew up on Tilghman Island, the son of a waterman, and one of five children. His experience and knowledge makes him one of the best at what he does.
Captain Brady was the top professional money winner in the 2010 MSSA Spring Rockfish Tournament. He placed 5th overall in the professional division. He currently holds a USCG 100 Ton Master license and is a member of the National Association of Charterboat Operators ( NACO), the Maryland Charterboat Association (MCBA), and the Upper Bay Captains Association.
The charter boat, the Casey Michelle III, is harbored at Kentmorr Marina on historic Kent Island. She is a 1998 46' Markley finished by Jay Allen in Cambridge, MD. In April of 2012, Captain Brady purchased the Casey Michelle III from another local charter captain who was no longer running charters. After a 4-month overhaul she was placed back in service. She is U.S. Coast Guard approved for up to six passengers. She replaced the 40' Casey Michelle II which was taken out of service on August 19th, 2012.
About the Casey Michelle III:
- 46' Markley-Allen Chesapeake Bay Deadrise
- Powered by a 660HP Cat Turbo Diesel Engine
- Fiberglass hull
- Top Speed of 26 knots/ Cruising Speed of 18 knots
- Has top of the line Raymarine and Simrad Electronics, Sirius Satellite radio and Dishnetwork Satellite TV.
- Comfortable heated and cooled cabin with seating for six people plus gear.
- Fully enclosed head (bathroom) with running fresh water and electric toilet.
- All new fishing gear featuring Shimano reels (2017).
- USCG safety inspected (2016).