Half day trips from 6 AM to 12 AM, or 2 PM to 8 PM.
Tours/Cruises $375 – 4 PM to Dusk (Seasonal: June 1st to August 31st)
The schedule can be changed to accommodate special requests.
Trophy Season: (April 15th – May 15th 2017)
Half Day – 6 hours – $550 (6 AM- 12 PM / 2 PM – Dark)
Regular Season: (May 16th – December 20th, 2017)
Half day – 6 hours – $550 (PM half day – Limited availability at certain times of year)
**Rates subject to change.
**Please note that as of the 2015 season we no longer donate trips or tours. We will continue to support several local charities via direct contribution.
- All bait, rods and tackle are provided. We clean and bag your catch at the end of the trip.
- A non-refundable $150 deposit is required to book your trip. Please Note: Credit Cards will be processed automatically using the information you submit. A deposit receipt will be emailed to you.
- If the trip is cancelled due to weather, illness, emergencies, etc. your deposit will be applied to your next trip “No Shows” and late notice (less than 24 hours) will forfeit the deposit.
- If paying by check, please contact the Captain to reserve your trip. The balance due must be paid one week prior to your scheduled date. NO checks the day of the trip please. Payment by cash/credit card may be processed the day of your trip.
- If the trip is cut short due to inclement weather or other events beyond the Captain’s control, a pro-rated credit toward another trip will be given.
- No refunds will be given once the boat leaves the dock. Please remember you have booked the day and that day is no longer available to other customers.
What to Bring
Soft soled shoes, Appropriate clothing (Jacket, sweats, hat, etc.), Sunglasses, Sunblock, Camera, Cooler with ice for filets. Breakfast/Lunch/Drinks. Catering is available for an additional charge. Box lunches can be ordered for $12.50 per person. (Sub,cookie,drink,chips)
What to Leave Home
Weapons, drugs, glass bottles, hard liquor, bad attitudes and most importantly NO BANANAS! Bananas are EXTREMELY unlucky and are not allowed. This dates back several hundred years. This includes banana bread, banana rum, banana boat sunblock, banana republic shirts, banana hammocks, bananarama, etc.
A Note from the Captain About Fishing/Boating Etiquette:
We want you to have a great time on your trip. We understand this means different things to different people. We also understand that a great day can quickly be ruined by some pretty ridiculous things.
Examples: Waving our catch at other boats, inappropriate language in front of women and children, using boat equipment without permission, not listening to the Captain, over-indulgence, jumping overboard, etc.
Some of these examples are just poor taste, while others are serious safety issues that will cut the trip short and cause your Captain to point the boat back at the marina in a hurry.
Again, we want you to have a great time on your trip, but we also want you to remember it as a safe, fun day and one you would like to experience again.